Thursday, April 14, 2011

Where's Dylan?


At least once a day there's a moment when one of us asks -- where's Dylan?  Then for the next minute or so we both wander around a bit until we find him.  We definitely let him roam around (unsupervised) more than we used to with Madison at this age.  Why not, what's he going to do right?  Well, during one of my recent searches, I walked in to find Dylan coloring with Madison's markers on the wall!  After a thorough scrub-down, I was able to knock the tone down by about 50%.  Lesson learned! 

Even at 1Y7M, Madison would never have attempted to pull such a stunt -- Dylan on the other hand is always testing the waters.

1 comment:

Ellis said...

Hey Danny, cute pics!!! I'm glad I tossed your other website in my FAV's, it took me to this new one. Good stuff....

Ellis