Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day of School




It was the first day of school for both kids -- Madison started Kindergarten and Dylan started full-day preschool.  I started this blog when Maddie was 6 months old and ruined Cathy's phone after she ate it, now it's almost five years later and she's starting elementary school.  You're not going to hear me say, "where did the time go"?  I never liked that expression -- I know where the time went, I documented it!  Just because we get older and a time period becomes a smaller fraction of our lives, doesn't mean that it goes faster!

Anyway, so the kids have moved on to school and it was a smooth transition.  I'm interested in seeing the various teaching methods and watching things progress, I'm sure I will have much more to write about in the near future.

No comments: