Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Juquehy Beach

We planned a trip to this beach for when Grandma and Uncle Jeremy are here -- problem is, we've never been to it before!   So we thought it was necessary to scope it out beforehand, you know -- to make sure it was nice.  It passed the test, this place was one of the best beaches I have ever been to in my life and it's only 2.5 hours away by car.

 








The other family we went with has two boys, that's Diego in the back.  Funny story, I was talking with my friend  (Diego's Dad, who's name is also Diego) when he asked me where his son was, my response -- he's at the bar with Madison!  They ended up ordering two orange juices (suco de laranja).

The bartender commented on Dylan's impressive Portuguese skills.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a chance to "scope it out". It looks beautiful. I'm talking about the bar of course. The beach looks nice too.