Sunday, October 24, 2010

10 Days....

Pic from Albert Einstein Hospital elevator
Blog content has been light the last ten days... perhaps non-existent, whatever.  So what have we been doing?  Let's see... 10 days, 6 flights, 2 baptisms and 1 birthday.  The trip was a success, kids had fun at Nana and Pup-pup's house and we accomplished a lot down in Brazil. 

We found a place to live, visited schools, hospital, etc.  For my birthday -- Brazilian steak house, Fogo de Chao (which are in the States as well) -- great meal and experience.  I'm usually not too impressed with steak houses either, after all - how many ways can you cook a steak?  and let's face it, it's not rocket science.  What I enjoyed most was the method of service.  I'm not going to elaborate further since I'm no restaurant critic, but if you haven't heard of it you can click on the link above for the restaurant website --  really though, the important thing to gather here is that it has my stamp of approval.

I quickly learned a couple things on this trip as well -- first, learn Portuguese... and second, learn Portuguese.  I cannot wait to get down there -- we're looking forward to the move!

No comments: