Sunday, May 2, 2010

Playlist Stats


So I was cleaning up the playlist on my phone and came across the "Play Count" detail.  Out of curiosity I decided to give it a sort, you know, see which songs are my favorites.  I quickly learned how the times have changed, check out the winners!  I'm just glad that Ol' Blue Eyes hit the chart, I guess this really wasn't an eye-opener.  I play (and sometimes even sing) Maddie's playlist every morning.... there have been times that I've had them on by myself in the car and didn't even realize it!  

I did find a nice feature tonight, you can toggle off songs when you have it on shuffle.  I selected Maddie's entire folder and made the switch.  I have this thing on shuffle every time I work out -- in the past it would go from a fast paced (motivating) work out song to "It's an Ice Cream Sundae".  Even though I'm by myself in the basement during the workout, I can't help but laugh and look over my shoulder.  Definitely has an impact on my current set.  Anyway, that problem is solved... now I need to focus my energy on the leading hits that make up my Play Count.  Perhaps have ONE song that puts ME on the board!

No comments: